Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey All!

Well someone told me about this so I decided to make a blog. Actually it was Becky off of NDM. And so I decided to make one.

I'm Gabrielle, but most people call me Gabbi or Bria. I've got blonde hair and I'm five foot even.


Well to be honest, I'm Gabbi, and yeah... So there are like two guys I really really really REALLY like. Jake, he's six foot two, black hair, and he broke my heart today.

Garrett has blonde hair and he is tall too. They're really funny, both of them.

Well, Jake apparently has a thing for girls who are pretty but stupid. I walked out of my classroom and there he was hugging this complete idot chelsea. Not only is she stupid, I personally think she's ugly. Apparently Jake thinks otherwise though.

Apparently I always fall for the ones I can't have.

So now you know my story. I want to hear yours.

1 comment:

  1. So you totally don't update your blog anymore. XP BUUUUUUT...that's pretty much exactly like me! And I like a guy named Jake! And we have the same name! haha...although My Jake looks like your Garrett...and the guy that looks like your Jake is my Philip...yeah. :) And they have like the same personalities. XD Haha...wow...random...shows that I really need to get to sleep. XP

    ReplyDelete