Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wrestling dudes-they're not all ugly

Here we go...



Gabbi fixed the problem!!! Yay!!!!



So now... we are going to tell you the story about what happened yesterday... oh yes.



Well my school was having a wrestling tournament. And I have fifth hour band and the wrestling people were using the band room for like the food room or something. So we were in the gym watching the tournament. And there was this cute guy. So I told my friends Desiree and Holly that he was cute. And then I went tp go get this really good wild blueberry muffin, and when I come back they start like harrasing me trying to get me to tell him. And then like they told my friend Susannah and I told her she could tell him and she goes over to him and tells him and I turn like bright red and start cracking up and he looks from me to holly and back to holly and she shakes her head like don't ask and then we leave. It was so funny. My friend Ashleigh said she was gonna crack up if I saw him after school but sadly I didn't. And Ashleigh and I were leaving and I went, "Bye, beautiful," and then Ashleigh told me to stop thinking about guys so much lol.

I got my entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww hahahahah that's like cute and funny all rolled up ! :D
    Swyl!
    ~Tyz

    ReplyDelete