Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life goes on...

Hey Everyone. It's Gabbi. Well duh.


More on the Jake situation... Well I have decided I am completely and totally over him.

And my heart is telling me that the statement above is a complete and total lie.

I'm never going to get completely over him, but I'm going to try.


Three reasons I will NEVER get over him:

1. He's extremely handsome.

2. He's extremely funny.

3. I'm addicted to the way I feel when I think about him.

So. I'm trying. I've listened to Red High Heels all day long. And I have decided that I've just kicked him to the curb in my red high heels. I've been sittin around way too long tryin to figure him out. I've put a barbed wire my heart just to keep him out.


But I know in my heart that's not going to happen. :'( But I can hope.


Those awesome shoes at the top? Oh yeah, baby, those are my cowboy boots. Oh yeah. The beautiful purpleness.

4 comments:

  1. ahh the annoyingness of crushes and all the junk that come with them!!! ugh. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song red high heels! It's like, me and my friend's theme song...
    Which is odd. Since I have a perfectly great boyfriend and stuff and she has usually lots of crushes hm.. But anyways, Thats rough Bria. I totaly understand though... only to well.
    Pls don't worry though, when you get to the most dire point of where, You think your never gonna get over them.. You do. Man I so know how you feel though. *hugs!*
    Swyl!
    ~Tyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. once i had a sort of crush, then i looked him up on myspace.

    i ended up trying not to hate him. pretty sad, huh?

    ReplyDelete